Porter LOVES airplanes and gets so excited whenever we see one, so I knew that he would love this museum. Quick funny story on the way to the museum. I had looked up the address on Google, and it had given me the wrong exit number.
When I told them I was headed to the museum, they gave me a strange look and asked for my license. They told me to turn around and leave the base and they all walked with my car while I turned around. Once I was turned around, they finally gave me back my license. SCARY!! I guess you can never trust redheads. :) Anyways, Porter and I had a great time.

HE LOVED looking at all of the airplanes. He kept pointing up to all of them and was very excited to see so many airplanes. It was the perfect activity for a rainy day.
Here is the website if anyone is interested. http://www.hill.af.mil/library/museum/
1 comment:
That last pic of PJ looks JUST like Paul when he was that age!!!!
Post a Comment