Clean Porter! Dirty Porter!
Yes, I know that we have already blogged a ton about going to parks this Spring, but these pictures are just so cute of Porter, I had to post them.



Yesterday, Porter and I went to a fun little park in Centerville where we like to go a lot because it has a ton of sand, and Porter loves to play in the sand. The very first thing Porter did when we got to the park, was head straight for the big puddle of mud. I didn't feel like picking the battle, so I let him have some fun in the mud..and boy did he have fun. He splashed and played in the mud for at least 30 minutes, until it was time to go home. What a silly little kid.


And then all of a sudden, he did a handstand right in the puddle of mud. And yes, I stood there and let him do it while taking pictures..don't judge me! I am still wondering what was going through his head when he was doing that, and what kind of satisfaction you get from sticking your head in mud. I guess there is just one way for me to find out! :) It was so funny because there were about 5 little kids that were riding their bikes around the park, and they all stopped to watch Porter wondering what he was doing sticking his head in the mud..haha!
This is Porter right after I told him it was time to go home. Not too happy! :)
I think he had the longest bath he has ever had when we got home. And I did a big load of laundry! What a cutie!!
3 comments:
You are such a fun mom! haha I bet he had so much fun! I love the pictures of him sticking his head in the mud! lol
Yeah, that pic of his head in the mud is awesome! He's so freaking cute! I can't stand it. So much fun.
He is so much like his Daddy! What a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment