Look I can jump
For the past couple of weeks, Porter has been trying to learn how to jump. It is the absolute most adorable thing to watch ever.
He is such a sweetheart and such a smart little guy! I laugh everytime I see this video and these cute pictures of him jumping. ENJOY! :)
5 comments:
That video is ADORABLE! I love his grins as he is watching, I assume Paul, jump. You have the cutest little kid emily!
OMIGOSH! He is growing up! This is the cutest video. Thanks for always sending Erik and I updates - they are fun to see.
That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! It's like he wants to jump but doesn't want his feet to leave the ground. SOOOOO CUTE!!!
You need to get him a trampoline. Hee hee. I can't stop watching the video!
Ha! Thanks for posting that video, it totally made me smile! Watching little kids try to jump is seriously the cutest thing ever. Alexis still tries to jump, but hasn't successfully gotten both feet off the ground yet:)
Post a Comment