A couple of weeks ago, some ladies in my ward held their 2nd Annual Murder Mystery Party!! I went this year for the first time, and it was so much fun. For those of you who haven't played before, the murder mystery parties are themed parties, where every guest takes on a role for the evening- and one of the guests has committed the murder. During the course of the party, everyone tries to figure out who the murder is. It is a blast. We had so much fun. We had a delicious dinner full of all kinds of yummy foods and desserts. I ate way too much!!Don't you think we look fabulous in our costumes? And here we are playing the game.And Audrey turned out to be the murder. I am already super excited for next years party!! Thanks everyone!
3 comments:
I want to steal this post! It was soo fun, I am so glad you have joined in on the fun! Your costume was rad.
I just discovered your blog! It was so fun having you there. I really need to get to know you better. Next time we'll have to sit together.
I knew it was Audrey!
Post a Comment