Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friendship Park, Arizona

The day before we left Arizona, Cerra took us to an amazing park called Friendship Park. It was so much fun. At first we had tons of fun feeding the ducks. Porter was so cute throwing his bread to the ducks. He even had a pretty cool karate stance after he threw his bread..haha! Silly kid. And then Porter had to chase the birds. I think he had more fun chasing the birds than actually feeding the ducks. And Daddy had to bring him back to us after he ran off chasing them.We then went and played on their playground. It was pretty much amazing and Porter thought he was in heaven with all of the fun things they had to play on.


We had such a relaxing and fun day!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I love how you guys got to wear shorts and short sleeve shirts in November! I am kind of missing summer now. :) Porter did so well feeding the ducks!

Cerra said...

It was so much fun. I miss you guys. You forgot to mention the amazing dinner you made us afterward. Mmmmmmmm.

Ha ha. I like my posing for the video! It would have made a really lame pic too. Silly, Cerra. ;-)

Razzleberry said...

The background voices were a lot of fun! Love all of you guys!