My uncle Ole came over to hang out with us one day and he cooked THE BEST Indian food EVER!! I couldn't stop eating it. It was amazing. Here he is cooking up a storm.
Here is the beautiful table before we ate,
and here we are enjoying our food.
I love them so much and am so glad that we were all finally able to meet them.

I told my uncle Ole and aunt Ann-Kristin that we needed to do some kind of exchange program, when the kids get a little older, where I send them Porter for a Summer and then later they send me their kids for a Summer. Wouldn't that be an awesome experience for the kids? I think so! :-) Here is the twins and their Mom Ann-Kristin. I love Ann-Kristin. She is such a wonderful Mom. It was so much fun to get to spend some time with her and get to know her better.
Just a couple of days before we left to leave back home to Utah, Ole and Ann-Kristin and the twins took Porter and I (Paul was feeling sick) to the swimming pool in Askim. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN. The pool was HUGE! My favorite part of the whole pool was an area for small kids with a cute little slide and just about a foot or less of water.

It was so nice because the kids could just play and you could just sit back and watch.
The pool also had a lazy river which Porter really liked. There was also a wave pool section which was awesome. We all had a super fun time.

Here is cute little Porter in the changing room after we were done swimming.
After we were done swimming, we went and had some lunch. During lunch Porter started getting extremely fussy and tired and so we ended up having to go home early. :-( At least Porter went right to sleep when we got home. We were able to spend a little time with my uncle and his family after wards which was nice. Here is Paul and Ole. I think this is a great picture of them.
1 comment:
Wow, Ole and your mom look so much alike. How cute is Porter trying to hug his cousin?!!?! So cute!!!
Post a Comment