
I was so excited that this year Porter was old enough to have fun playing in the leaves. He loved it! 

We went to the school right next door and made a HUGE pile of leaves.
We then had tons of fun running and jumping in the leaves. I think I had just as much fun as Porter did. You can tell by his big smiles in the pictures that he LOVED the leaves. He was just so cute playing in them. We will have to do this again before the snow hits. We had a blast!




1 comment:
Porter is SO photogenic!!! All of these pictures show off his cutie patootie smile! I love your ideas, Emily. You were just made to be a fun mom. Porter is so lucky to have you! And I'm so sad it's snowing so we can't copy you next week. :)
Post a Comment