Monday, November 1, 2010

Trunk or Treat

My Dad and his wife Zuly invited Porter to go Trunk or Treating in their neighborhood this year. We were so excited, because our neighborhood here in Bountiful doesn't have anything like this here. We dressed Porter up in his costume and were on our way. Doesn't he make such a cute little pumpkin? I think yes!!! Here is Dad and Zuly dressed up in their costumes. I thought they looked pretty great. And they decorated their car pretty spiffy as well. This was Porters first year Trick or Treating and he LOVED IT! He was so cute with his little pumpkin basket and would go right up to everyone and hold out his basket. It was halarious. When they let Porter choose a candy, he politely only took one. He was so cute. Often times, he would just sit in the middle of the road and try to eat his candy. Yes, I think Porter at one too many candies this night, but he had a great time. Thanks Dad and Zuly!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

He is so cute! I love his costume! He is such a good little boy. Ryan took 8 candies from one house. :/