Monday, November 1, 2010

Psycho Manor/ Haunted Forest

It has been so long since Paul and I had been to a Haunted House and so we promised each other that this year we would make sure to go! My Mom babysat Porter (thanks Mom) and we went with my younger sister Natasha and her husband Colby! We had a blast. First, we went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant in American Fork called Chinese Isle..it was delicious. And then we were off to the Psycho Manor/ Haunted Forest. IT WAS AWESOME and so much better than I had remembered it before. I was so freaked out the whole time I thought I was going to pee my pants. Paul even got super scared a couple of times..it was GREAT! Colby was very daring and went through EVERYTHING first! Thanks so much Paul, Natasha and Colby for a super fun night. Love you guys!

No comments: