It sings a couple of different songs and cheers every time that you go potty. Porter sits on the toilet and just dances.
It is the funniest thing ever, and I think it really helps to make it a positive thing for Porter.
The first day he went pee all poo in his toilet a couple of times and we were so excited. Here is his first poop in his new potty..haha (I'm sure you all wanted to see this) but it made me proud..haha! :-)
All we are doing so far is putting him on the toilet about every hour. If he goes, we give him an M&M. He has been awesome at going every time we put him on the potty.
A couple of times a day he also comes up to us and says "pee-pee" and then runs over to the potty. We just need to work on him wanting to go by himself a little better, but we aren't making a huge deal about it just wanting him to get used to the idea and so far he is doing great. Recently he also has been wanting to go more and more on the real potty. I think he thinks it is a lot funner to flush the big potty. I guess that is a good thing, just wondering if I actually ever needed to buy a little boy potty. Oh well, I guess it served it's purpose for a little while at least.
3 comments:
I seriously died laughing at your leaf and then rocket edit jobs. BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! So cute. The poop was a nice touch too. I tricked Dillon in to looking at it. Hee hee.
Ask my mom about Paul after the tub when he was little...
I loved the leaf and rocket too! It was super cute! I seriously can't believe he is doing all this. He is such a smart boy! Does he wear regular underwear now? He is so cute. How do you get him to smile in all his pictures? He seems to smile all day long. :)
Shirley, he does it on queue now. It's amazing. It's the most sincere and happy looking smile. All Emily has to do is say, "Porter, where's your smile?" And he lays it on as thick as ever. It's amazing and so cute! ;-)
Post a Comment