"The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful." ~ E. E. Cummings
Is there a child alive who doesn’t just LOVE to jump in puddles? I remember when I was younger, whenever there was a rainstorm my older sister Donna and I would take off our shoes and socks, and run barefoot outside splashing in EVERY puddle we could find around our block. Total childhood bliss. Porter and I went to the park the other day (following a very heavy rainstorm), and Porter found a HUGE puddle. (Here's Porter on the way to the park)
Is there a child alive who doesn’t just LOVE to jump in puddles? I remember when I was younger, whenever there was a rainstorm my older sister Donna and I would take off our shoes and socks, and run barefoot outside splashing in EVERY puddle we could find around our block. Total childhood bliss. Porter and I went to the park the other day (following a very heavy rainstorm), and Porter found a HUGE puddle. (Here's Porter on the way to the park)


He had an absolute blast! He was pretty cold and soaked from head to foot afterwards so we gave him a long hot bath. I kinda wish I would have joined him in the puddle splashing. It looked like so much fun! And this was our view on our walk home.
We are so blessed to live so close to the Beautiful Bountiful temple.
2 comments:
Emily,
I love how adventurous he is with you. I can't believe how awesome of a mom you are. I never thought of letting Kaaja do that. You are a total GEM and I hope that guys are BFF'S for life! well I am sure you will :)
SO cute em! Also loved the picture of the Bountiful Temple where Brandon & I got married!! Love ya.
Post a Comment