We started out our St. Patrick’s Day with yummy green broccoli muffins..they were actually pretty good..haha, green apples and green milk.
Here are the boys hanging out in the morning..haha, cute little boys.
Paul took Porter to church, while I stayed home with sick little Kaden. He was very congested and had a cough..poor little guy. Here is cute little Porter all ready for church. He hates wearing ties and I can’t get him to keep it on. But he was super cute anyways.
Kaden had been sick for quite a while and hadn’t been outside in a couple of days. I decided to bundle him up and take a little walk to feed the ducks at Sugar House Park while Porter and Paul were at church. It was relaxing and he loved the ducks.
That evening, Paul stayed home with sick little Kaden while I took Porter to St. Patrick’s Day dinner at my sister Donna’s house. We were spoiled with yet another beautiful St. Patty’s Day meal. Donna is an amazing cook and the food was delicious! I think I could eat Corn Beef and Cabbage everyday..so so yummy!! Don’t you love Zuly’s dyed green hair? She looked pretty awesome.
Some of us had a little too much fun in the kitchen..haha.
And her I am with my beautiful sister Donna. I love this lady so so so much!!
Here’s a cute picture of my Dad, Step Mom Zuly and little Porter.
and them and me
Here’s my Dad and I
I love this sweet picture of my brother Erik and his adorable little daughter Elsa
And some cute girl stole my camera at the end of the party.. Isn’t my niece adorable? I love you Katharine
Thank you so much Donna and Geoff for a beautiful evening. I hope that everyone had a wonderful St. Patty’s Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment