Friday, April 5, 2013

St. Patrick’s Day #1

I love St. Patrick’s Day.  We were lucky enough to have two different St. Patrick’s Day parties this year.  The weekend before St. Patty’s, we celebrated at my Mom’s house!!  We were spoiled rotten with delicious Corn Beef and cabbage, Irish Sausages and Irish Soda Bread.  So so delicious!!!

P3100296P3100309

P3100301P3100302

P3100297

P3100298

P3100299

P3100300

P3100304

P3100324

P3100310

P3100313

After dinner, Porter started getting a little tired.  He grabbed some dessert and found a nice comfy place to relax and watch a movie in Grandma’s basement

P3100316

P3100314P3100315

And this is what happens after a DELICIOUS St. Patty’s Day dinner.  So cute that he fell asleep with his little bear! Smile

P3100318

Don’t you love Paul’s green hair?  I think he needs this hairstyle all of the time! Smile  Why is it so hard for Paul to just smile for the camera?  My crustey says it all..haha!!

P3100328

P3100329

P3100276P3100277

P3100278

Uncle Teddy always takes such good care of Portie and lets him watch fun movies on his phone. 

P3100268

We have the best family ever.  I just love these people so much.  I never laugh as much as I do when I am with them!!  So so thankful for my family. 

P3100291

P3100293

P3100269

P3100270

P3100273

P3100279

P3100280P3100281

P3100284

P3100303

P3100320P3100321

P3100323

P3100326

HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY EVERYONE.  Thanks so much Mommy for such an amazing dinner and fun night. 

No comments: