Yay for some sunshine. I feel like Winter lasted forever this year!! I am so so happy that we are finally enjoying some warmer weather and some time at the park. This is Kaden’s first summer where he is old enough to enjoy playing at the park. It has been so much fun watching him explore.
And this little guy could spend all day at the park. He has SO MUCH ENERGY and just loves running around having fun. It is so much fun watching how friendly he is to the other kids. Just about every time we go to the park, he makes a friend. Just today he went up to a little girl and said, “Hi, my name is Porter and I am 4 years old. I have Spider Man shoes..do you want to be my friend and play with me?” It was so cute and it was so neat to see him make friends so easily.
We spent this day at Veterans Memorial Park with our friends Ander and Chelsea. Ander is just 2 months older than Porter, and Chelsea is about 10 months older than Kaden. They have a lot of fun together.
This day we went to play at Murray Park. It is just a couple of minutes from our house, so I have no idea why we had never been there before. It was a fun park. The best part for the boys were the ducks. Kaden absolutely loved the ducks and didn’t want to do anything except watch the ducks. He kept saying ‘duckies’ the whole time we were there. So cute!! It is so funny because now everytime we go outside no matter where we are going, the first thing he says is ‘duckies’ probably hoping that is where we are going. Here he is watching the ducks in the water… can’t really see them, but they are there!
And I feel pretty safe saying that Porter’s favorite part of the park were definitely the tire swings. He is a crazy man on those things and goes so high and fast and just spins and spins. It makes me dizzy just watching him, but he has an absolute blast.
What cute kids we have. I love these two little boys so much!!
Happy Spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment