Most evenings when I am cooking dinner look like this. These two little boys LOVE playing in the sink. Just hand them a couple of squirt bottles, a couple a measuring cups, some bubbles and they can play forever.
Many times when I am doing something in the kitchen, Kaden will come up to me, grab my hand, and walk me over to the sink. Then he will reach up trying to get me to put him in the sink.
I love that even though Porter and Kaden are almost 3 years apart, they still play together and have fun with each other. I love these boys so much!!
1 comment:
That is so cute! I need to do that more often. I did it a lot with Ryan and hardly ever with the two now. How fair is that? haha Your boys are so cute and I love what a fun mom you are! The Easter post was so cute too. I loved the pictures you took, you are SO good!!
Post a Comment