Monday, April 29, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday celebrates resurrection of Jesus Christ

I am so incredibly thankful for my Savior and that I know that he lives.  I am so thankful for this day that we have to remember all that he has done for each of us.  I love this video of our Savior.  It is so powerful.  What great love our Savior has for each of us that He would lay down His life that we might live again.  Enjoy!

We made these cute little bunnies for Easter morning breakfast.  Porter thought they were pretty fun. 

20130331_083622

easter 1

Here are my beautiful little boys in their cute Easter outfits.  My camera broke and we had to send it into get fixed, so these pictures are from Paul’s camera.  Hopefully we get our camera back soon. 

easter outfits1

20130421_162602

easter outfits

easter outfits3

We had Easter dinner at my Moms and it was amazing.  My Mom always decorates so beautifully and always goes totally out of her way to make amazing meals.  So delicious!

image

These are the Easter rolls that Paul and I made this year.  They were so fun to make and turned out pretty yummy.  I think that they will have to be a tradition every year. 

P3310841

Here’s our cute family members enjoying their Easter meal. 

P3310851P3310850

P3310845

Look at those amazing lips!!  Smile

P3310859

Here’s my beautiful Mommy!!  I love her so much and am so thankful for all of the memories that are made because of her! 

P3310861

Here is my cute little niece Elsa and her Grandpa Frank.  We were so happy that he was able to spend Easter with us while his wife was visiting their daughter in Australia.  We have known them my whole life and he is such a great man. 

P3310854

So my little niece Elsa is absolutely adorable.  She was so cute singing at the dinner table.  What a beautiful little girl.  I love her so much!!

We were so thankful that my sister Natasha and her husband Colby were able to come up here from their home in Logan to spend Easter with us!!  We don’t see them nearly enough, and it is always so much fun spending time with them and catching up a litle.  Little Kaden’s little head poking in through the corner is so cute.  The 2 guys in front are my brothers Teddy and Shane.  So grateful that my boys have such great uncles!!

P3310855

Here is my handsome brother Erik and his beautiful wife Dara! 

P3310857

Here is my handsome husband and I.  I love this man to death!!

easter26

My Mom made the kids cute little Easter bags full of all kinds of yummy Easter treats!!  They were so excited.  My Mama is so cute!!! 

easter30

P3310887

easter27

P3310893

easter28

Grandma’s backyard is so much fun and is full of all sorts of fun toys.  The kids were so cute playing around. Kaden kept trying to sit in the bucket part of this cute little dump truck and then he mastered it and sat in it for ever.  Haha..what a cutie!!

P3310864P3310865

P3310871

Grandma has a super fun pirate ship water play station thing that the kids could play with for hours.  Porter, Kaden and Elsa LOVE it and want to play with is every time we are at Grandmas.  It is so cute watching them use their imaginations and hear their cute little conversations.  So fun!! 

P3310866

P3310867

P3310870

The kids of course didn’t last too long playing in their Easter outfits because they were just having too much fun and wanted to get dirty.  My Mom has a big bin full of all different sizes of children’s clothes that she calls ‘The Grandma bin’.  She supplied all of the kids with cute play clothes that they could get dirty in.  That bin has saved us many times.  Thanks so much Mom for such a beautiful evening.  You are the best.  Hope that everyone had a very Happy Easter!! Smile

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I LOVE their outfits!!! They are so cute! I always do matching outfits but not the same, but I should change that because your boys are so adorable!! And your rolls look amazing. I'm not even hungry and I want one right now. haha. You have the cutest family.