Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lights on Temple Square

One of our favorite traditions during the Christmas season is seeing the Christmas lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City! They are absolutely amazing!! I could walk around looking at them for hours and hours. We were lucky that it wasn't very cold the night we chose to go.It was so much fun to see how Porter reacted to the lights. He thought they were just the neatest thing ever. There was no way that we were keeping him in his stroller to look at the lights, he wanted to run around sooo bad. So Paul and I spent a great deal of the time chasing him..but we had a wonderful time. My favorite part is watching the Nativity scene and seeing the beautiful temple surrounded by lights. Absolutely beautiful!! I hope that we can continue this tradition for a long time.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

How fun! We are going to try and go Christmas Eve. All of your pictures are so cute. I love Porter's adventurous personality. He is such a cutie!

Cerra said...

I love the pic of Portie and Paul. So cute!