Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gateway Museum with Cousins

A couple of weeks ago, Porter and I took my cousins Tracy and Christine and their cute kids to Discovery Gateway Museum. We have a pass there and go all the time. We love it and were so glad that they were able to join us. The kids had a blast. Here is cute little EmbreeShe is my cousin Christine's daughter and she is 15 months. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Porter and her are just 6 months apart. She is just a doll. And here is Corbyn. He is Tracey's son and just the cutest kid ever. He is almost 3 and Porter LOVED chasing him around. And here is Tracy's beautiful son Parker. He is just a couple of months old and has the most beautiful big smile ever!! He was just grinning and grinning almost the whole time we were at the museum!! He definitely made me baby hungry! Porter was so happy to have some fun kids to play with. I think the funniest part of the day was when Porter and Corbyn started dancing in the music room. And then little Embree joined in.They were hilarious. Thanks guys for such a fun day!!


1 comment:

Terri Frandsen said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm glad you guys had fun!