Monday, December 13, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree

I love this picture of Porter..isn't he such a cutie? Well that time of here is finally here and last week we put up our Christmas tree! We had a lot of fun decorating. There is no rhyme or reason to our tree, we just cover it with all sorts of fun ornaments and I love it that way. It was so much fun watching my 2 boys working together to put the tree up!! Porter was so funny. He loved playing with the ornaments and the lights. He would try and help decorate the tree but all he would do was grab an ornament and then drop it in the tree instead of actually hanging it on the tree..haha, he's so funny!And here is our finished tree and a close up of some of our cute ornaments! But I think the funnest thing for Porter was playing in the Christmas tree box. This has been his favorite toy ever since the Christmas tree was set up.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Haha he is so cute! I love the wearing Santa hats idea! He is so cute and I bet he loved it so much!

Cerra said...

That's so cute! Did you make them both wear red, or did they just do it?