Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fun in the Snow

I can't even tell you how excited we are to finally have some snow to play in. Last year Porter was still a little too small to really play in and enjoy the snow, but this year is a different story! HE LOVES IT! He plays and plays and plays in the snow and I literally have to pick him up and drag him home afterwards. Here's our cute little guy in his new snow suit. Porter hates keeping his hats and gloves on. So we are constantly putting them back on...silly boy!
Porter still has to go and swing on the swing and go down the slide, even though it is in the middle of winter. The funniest thing ever was that Porter fell asleep in the swing, in the freezing cold 16 degree weather, TWICE so far this winter..HAHA! And he took off his gloves, so his little hands were so cold..poor kid. But I guess it didn't seem to bother him much. This little guy cracks me up. Who cares that it is FREEZING outside, I think I will take a nap! Silly boy!We just love the Winter time!

2 comments:

Cerra said...

How cute! That's a big slide for a baby! He's so brave. I love when he hit the snow at the end. So so so cute!

Shirley said...

I read this when you posted it and I guess I forgot to leave a comment! I read it and then saved the video so Ryan could watch with me. He loves Porter. He kept saying Porter! :) He is such a cutie. Next snow, we gotta get together. They will have so much fun!