Anyone who knows me understands my love for the rain!! As soon as it starts raining, I feel every stress and worry leave my body and I am relaxed and everything is right in the world! I have trained my kids to want to take a walk or sit on the deck every time it rains..haha. This particular day, the rain was coming down pretty hard and so we decided to take a 2 hour walk!! I bundled up the kids in their rain attired, and we headed out. We walked and splashed in almost every puddle until we came to a park. Even though it was raining, the kids wanted to play for a while. It was so refreshing and relaxing for me to watch them running around in the rain and having so much fun!
Even though the boys are all smiles in this picture, the walk home wasn’t as pleasant for them. They were completely soaked and getting cold and it started to uncontrollable downpour. I somehow piled all three of them into the stroller and walked them home as fast as I can!! As soon as we got them home.. I stuck the boys right in the bathtub and made them hot chocolate.. then everything was better!
This little guy just slept and slept the whole way home. He had no idea about the cold downpour on the walk home..haha. He looks so peaceful and comfy!
No comments:
Post a Comment