Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sugar Cookies

PC123090PC123091

This holiday season, I have had so much fun baking cookies with my boys.  I love that they enjoy baking with me.  We have sure had a lot of fun.  Porter and Kaden had been most excited for making sugar cookies.  They were so excited when we got out all of the cookie cutters and the frosting and sprinkles.  They couldn’t wait to get started.

PC123092

PC123098

PC123099

PC123100PC123101

PC123104

PC123105

PC123106

Even little Owen was sure having fun with the cookie cutters! Smile

PC123108

PC123109

PC123110

I think the funnest part for the boys was definitely frosting and decorating their cookies.  They were so cute to watch how they decorated them. 

PC123112

PC123113PC123114

PC123115

PC123118

PC123119

PC123120

PC123124

PC123125

sugar cookies1

sugar cookies2

PC123127

sugar cookies3

And Owen had his first sugar cookie! Smile  I think he thoroughly enjoyed it! Smile

PC123136PC123137

PC123138

We had a wonderful afternoon together.

No comments: