Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Decorating the Christmas Tree

This year we got the Christmas tree up and decorated super early.. the day after Thanksgiving.  Paul has tried to talk me into getting a ‘Bubble Tree’ for the last couple of years now, and this year I finally gave in and let him get his bubble tree! Smile  He was so excited and the kids loved it.  It wasn’t as tacky as I thought it was going to be and I actually kind of liked it…haha  Great work Paul! Smile 

The kids were so excited to decorate the tree this year and I love having cute boys helping to decorate it! Smile  This is going to be Owen’s first Christmas and that always makes things a little more special.  He loved playing with ornaments before they went on the tree! Smile

Christmas4

PB272761PB272762

PB272767PB272768

And the decorating begins! Smile

PB272769

PB272773

PB272774PB272775

PB272777

PB272780

What great helpers we have!

PB272784

PB272785

PB272790

christmas6

Christmas5

PB272791PB272792

PB282821

PB282817

I told the boys that we would pull out our Christmas plates and cups and that I would make a special treat after the tree was all decorated.  I asked them what kind of treat they would like and both Porter and Kaden replied that they wanted Norwegian Grøt (which is kind of like a porridge).  So Grøt it was! Smile  Owen tried it for his first time and LOVED it! Smile

PB282794

PB282802PB282798

PB282803

1 comment:

Dara said...

Such sweet and adorable boys, I love the pictures. I love the bubble tree. Your little guys have a pretty awesome Mama and Papa. Your little family is so sweet and you can see the love all of you have for each other. We sure do love you guys!!!