First of all I want to say how thankful I am for the birth of Jesus Christ. The Sunday before Christmas, I taught Relief Society on His birth and it really helped me to refocus during the busy holiday season and reflect and remember what it is that is truly the reason for Christmas. I love my Savior with all of my heart and am so thankful for all that he has done for me. I love this short video clip made by our Church called ‘Share The Gift’ Here is the link for you to view it. http://bcove.me/auejvaip I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who gave us the most wonderful gift, the gift of his only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I hope that I can teach my Children to also love the Savior with all of the hearts and truly understand the significance of the beautiful gift of his birth. I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that all is possible through the Atonement of the Only Begotten... our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We had a wonderful Christmas Day this year. And this little sweetheart celebrated his very first Christmas!!
I absolutely love being a Mom to these 3 beautiful boys. They brought so much magic to Christmas. It was so much fun seeing how excited they were on Christmas morning. Porter was the first one to wake up. He ran out to the family room screaming that Santa Claus had come. He couldn’t wait until he could wake up Kaden and Owen so that they could start opening presents. Kaden was so excited as well when he came our and saw all of the presents. Here they are with their stockings and presents before opening them.
And then the fun began. I think they were all a little spoiled this year. Now we have more toys then we know what to do with..haha. But I think that they were happy and had a lot of fun!
And here’s the aftermath!
After opening presents and playing with everything for a little while, we headed over for our traditional Christmas breakfast at my Mom’s! This breakfast is to die for. She buys and makes lots of yummy Norwegian foods and it is amazing! Delicious!!
And then it was time for more presents! Thank you so much Mom for everything!
I love my family so much and it was so much fun spending time with them during Christmas! My Mom always goes out of her way spending hours and hours getting ready for Christmas and always goes to huge lengths in making everything extra special and cozy during Christmas. She is amazing and I am so thankful for her and all that she does for us.
We hope that you all had a very very Merry Christmas!! I am already counting down the days until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment