Monday, January 13, 2014

Snow Fun

I am so thankful for a big fenced backyard where my kids can run around in.  We brought out the sand toys (haha) the other day and had fun playing in the backyard in the snow for a long time.  Silly little Kaden kept ripping off his gloves.  I couldn’t keep them on him.  But he seemed not to be bothered my cold hands at all.  Brrr.. 

PC182377PC182378

PC182379PC182380

PC182381PC182382

PC182383PC182384

PC182385PC182386

PC182395

Porter had so much fun making snow angels.  He kept wanting me to get down in the snow and make them with him…poor little guy. I could just picture me at 36 weeks pregnant on the ground making a snow angel.  That would be a site for sore eyes..haha.  Maybe next winter Porter! Smile

PC182387

PC182388

PC182390

PC182391PC182392

PC182393

PC182394

PC182396

1 comment:

Shirley said...

We use sand toys in the snow too! It's so much fun to make snow castles! :) They are so cute. I had to laugh about him wanting you to make snow angels with him. You at 36 weeks pregnant, I can totally imagine you getting down there with him! You are amazing haha. But I totally understand how you couldn't. You are getting so close, I'm so excited for you!