Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tubing at Soldier Hollow

A couple of days after Christmas, we headed down to Soldier Valley with Pauls brother Bill and his family, Paul’s sister Cerra (visiting from Arizona), and Paul’s brother Rob’s kids.  We had SO MUCH FUN!  For some reason this was our first time up their ever.  I can’t believe that we live so close and haven’t been before.  We will definitely be making a yearly tradition of going here.  Such a fun place. 

I was so impressed with Porter and that he dared to go down the big hills.  Him and Paul had so much fun going down together and it was so much fun watching them.  He just wanted to go down over and over and over again.  Such a cutie!

Here they are starting the treck up the hill.

PC262767

PC272802

PC262768

PC262772PC262773

PC262770

PC272777

PC272775PC272776

PC272774

PC272778

If you look closely on the left row of tubers, you can see Paul and Porter going up the hill in their red hats!  So fun!

PC262763

There they go.. again, look for the red hats! Smile

PC262762

Here is their first run down the hill.

Kaden and I spent our time playing on the little kid slopes.  We had a blast! Smile  Kaden was so cute on his tube and did not want to ever get off.  He loved being pulled up and down the little hill.  I think he had a lot of fun.  I had a lot of fun hanging out with little Kaden.

PC262760

PC262758PC262759

PC272786

PC272787

PC272788

Here are some pictures of my cute nieces and nephews

Nephew Dalan

PC272780

Nephews Dalan and AJ

PC272781

Nephew AJ

PC272782

Nephew Dalan, and niece Madison

PC272785

Niece Brooklyn

PC272792

My sister in Law Cerra was here visiting from Arizona for Christmas, and it was so much fun catching up with her a little and spending some time with her.  Love her so much. 

Sis Cerra, and niece Aubrey

PC272783

Cerra with Paul and Porter. 

PC272795PC272796

I love this picture of Paul, Cerra and Porter coming down the mountain.  It looks like they are just chilling on their tubes..haha, but they are really coming down pretty fast.

PC272794

Cerra and Brooklyn

PC262764

Brother Bill and niece Madison

PC262765

Here is our little family

PC272797

Here is Kaden warming up by the fire in the Lodge.

PC262746

PC262747 

After we were done sledding, we headed over to a yummy burger join in Heber City called Dairy Keen and had some super yummy food!

PC272804

PC272803

PC272807

PC272806

Such a fun day!  I can’t wait to go again after the baby comes and I can try the big kid hills..haha!!  Thanks so much for such a fun day everyone!  Can’t wait to go again next year! Smile

No comments: