Monday, January 13, 2014

Visiting the Elves at Gardner Village

Every Winter we just have to make a trip to Gardner Village to see their huge display of Christmas Elves.  They are all over the village, and they are so adorable.  They have a cute scavenger hunt for the kids to help them search for the elves. The elves look so Scandinavian to me.  They are amazing!  If you haven’t been there to see the elves before, you should definitely check it out next year.

PC142333

PC142334

PC142335

PC142336

PC142337

PC142339

PC142338

PC142340

PC142341

PC142342

PC142343

PC142344PC142345

PC142346

PC142348

PC142347

We saw cute little ponies there as well and the kids just had to take a ride.

 

PC142349

PC142350

PC142351

After we were done finding all of the elves, we made a quick stop to the village bakery where we got some yummy donuts and cinnamon rolls..mmmm!!

PC142352

PC142353

Such a fun afternoon with my beautiful family!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

So fun! I think we went one year with you guys when I was pregnant with Brady. I don't remember much about it though... feels like forever ago. I love all the pictures. Your boys are as cute as ever and you look amazing!