Dear Kaden,
How can my beautiful little boy be 2 years old already? Wow, time sure does fly! I am so incredibly thankful for the 2 years that I have been able to share with you so far. The amount of joy, laughter and peace that you have brought to our family is absolutely incredible. You are such a smart little guy. You were speaking in full sentences well before your 2nd birthday. Everyone comments on how you shouldn’t already be saying 1/3 of the things that you are already. You just love to talk and it is so much fun listening to all of the things you have to say. You have always been such a logical and brilliant little guy. Your Daddy and I always say to each other, wow.. everything just makes sense and clicks to little Kaden. You can count to 15 already and know your colors, all of your animals, shapes, etc. and have known these for at least the past 4 months.
It has been so much fun watching you grow and learn. You love figuring out how to put things together. It is amazing to see how talented you are with your legos and blocks. You love building things with your tool set as well. You love pretending that you are a doctor. You are always grabbing tools from your tool set to check our heart beat, and fix our owies and help us feel better. You are such a loving little guy. If any of us are sad, you always come right up to us and say, “it’s ok, you can feel better” and then rub our knee. It is the sweetest thing in the world. You love to snuggle with your blankets and drink your bottle or sippy cup. Your favorite TV shows right now are definitely: Barney, Kipper, and Pingu, and you love watching one of these shows with Daddy before bedtime. You love playing with your best friend and brother Porter. It is so cute watching how much you both love each other and how great you 2 play together. I know that he loves you so much and would do anything for you.
Kaden, I am so excited to see what the future has in store for you. I am so excited to continue to watch you grow, learn and develop. I love you more than you will ever know and am so thankful I am blessed enough to be your Mommy. Happy Birthday Kaders!!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment