I cannot believe that Christmas came and went so quickly!! Christmas morning is always so much fun waking up and hearing how excited our little boys are. This morning, Porter came running in our room saying, “Santa Claus came, and you are not going to bring all of the things that he brought.” He then ran and woke up Kaden and Kaden was then super excited to see what all of Porter’s commotion was about..haha. Such cute voices and sounds to wake up to. Here are our cute little guys with their Christmas stockings..
And then came the Christmas present fun and chaos..haha. This was Kaden’s first Christmas where he was actually excited and understood what was happening. So cute.
It is always so much fun seeing Porter’s reactions. He always gets so incredibly excited and it is so much fun watching him. I think Santa Claus spoiled these 2 little boys this year.
Then after we were finished opening Santa presents and having fun playing for a while, we headed over to my Mom’s for a delicious Christmas breakfast and more Christmas fun. Every year, I just let my boys stay in their Christmas jammies while we head to Grandmas. Every year, I look forward to this amazing Christmas breakfast. My Mom and I went shopping a couple of days before Christmas at a German store called Siegfrieds in Salt Lake, that has amazing European foods. We went crazy and got lots of delicious meats, cheese, breads, spreads, etc. My Mom then made lots more delicious foods like waffles, sausages, deviled eggs, etc. etc. to add to the breakfast. She is amazing. Mmmm… this breakfast was absolutely to die for.
My beautiful sister in law, Cerra, was here visiting for Christmas and we were lucky enough to snag her up. So glad she could join us!
Then it was present time!! We all were majorly spoiled yet again.
We spent all morning and afternoon at my Moms. Thanks so much Mom for everything! Then we headed over to Paul’s Mom’s house to spend Christmas evening with her and Paul’s family. WOW!! More party time. We are so incredibly spoiled. We had our Christmas traditional delicious chili and clam chowder!! MMmmm, Cheryl makes the best chili and clam chowder that I have ever tasted. And it is so cozy and comforting this time of the year. We were then spoiled more with lots of wonderful gifts. Paul’s Mom went out of her way and crocheted every one of us a beautiful Winter hat. She made Paul, Porter, Kaden and I all red ones and we LOVE them!! So much fun having matching hats made my Grandma. She is so talented and I am going to have her start holding classes so that I can learn!
Here we all are opening presents and showing off our amazing hats.
Thanks so much Cheryl and Clyde for such a fun evening. We are so incredibly blessed to be surrounded my such an amazing family on both sides of the family!! We had such a wonderful Christmas this year, and we hope that you all did too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment