Sunday, January 29, 2012

More Kaden Pics

This little Kaden of ours is seriously so adorable.  I don’t know how we were blessed with 2 absolutely handsome and perfect little boys!!  And I think they look so much alike.  Just wanted to post some cute pictures of our new little boy!  Enjoy!

Kaden Johan2

kaden johan9

DSCF6655

Kaden Johan1

Kaden Johan3

Little Porter was such a great big helper and was pushing little Kaden in the swing.

Kaden Johan5

Kaden Johan6

Kaden Johan7

Kaden Johan4

Kaden Johan8

My heart is seriously melting.  Isn’t he just too cute for words!!  I love him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys Em!! He's soo adorable! Miss and love you!

Shirley said...

He is so beautiful and perfect!! Porter looks so cute as a big brother. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my dear, to all of you. He is such an adorable boy. We are looking forward to see him this
weekend. Porter looks so happy with him.
Love, Zuly