I have never seen 1 little boy with so much personality in my life. This little guy is going to rule the world someday. He was making me laugh so hard the other day making tons of funny faces. I just had to take pictures of some of them. What a sweetheart.
He makes me smile all of the time. He is just such a sweetheart.
I have felt so bad for Porter the last little while. He has had a pretty rough time with little Kaden coming home. It is hard when you have had Mommy’s full attention for 3 years and all of a sudden her attention has to be split with someone else. It’s not easy! I just hope that he still knows that I love him SO MUCH and my love hasn’t changed for him. Hopefully he feels settled soon with the transition. He is such a wonderful big brother and is always doing things to help Kaden. He brings blankets for him and wraps them around him all of the time. He is always asking me if he can help get Kaden dressed and lotioned. It was so cute because the other day he came up to me and said, "Mom, little baby brother doesn’t talk very much. But when little baby brother Kaden grows up, I am going to teach him how to play dinosaurs, go potty, and go down the slide at the park.” I just know that these 2 little boys are going to be great friends.
I also just had to post some pictures that Porter took of himself the other day. They made me laugh.
And Paul and I still can’t figure out this one because he took this picture of himself on the couch without holding the camera. So he must have somehow figured out the timer? Hahahahaha.. what a smartie pants. I love this little boy so incredibly much.
2 comments:
It definitely gets easier, or maybe we just get used to it! :) Porter is such a cute boy! I am so glad that Ryan has him as a friend. His faces are so hilarious! And he is so sweet about Kaden! I love his eyes in the picture he took. So cute!
Maybe Kaden took the picture... Either way, you have advanced boys!! ;-) Love you!
Post a Comment