Happy New Years everyone!! I am so excited to see what wonderful things 2012 has in store for all of us. Porter has been on a crazy sleeping schedule ever since he stopped taking naps. He is usually down for bed at around 6-6:30. I know..it’s pretty crazy early. So we have had a hard time being able to go anywhere in the evenings without Porter being super cranky and fussy because he is so tired. So we opted to get Porter to sleep first, and then have a New Years party at our house. We sure missed celebrating the New Years with Porter though. We were so excited that my Mom and Donna and Geoff and their kids could join us. We love them so much and had so much fun spending New Years with them. Here’s the gang enjoying some New Years dinner.
After dinner, we headed outside to do sparklers and light off some fireworks. Paul always finds any excuse for some firework fun. Thanks babe, it was awesome.
And here’s Paul and I ringing in the New Year..haha!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 EVERYONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment