Almost every morning this winter when Porter gets up, he runs over to the window to look outside to see if it had snowed. We have had such a mild Winter so far and poor little Porter wanted to go sledding so bad. Finally last week (January 7th), we had our first awesome snow storm. We were so excited that there was enough snow to go sledding. We all bundled up nice and warm, headed outside to first shovel the walks, and then headed to a nearby park that has some awesome sledding hills.
I wasn’t much fun and couldn’t really go sledding in fears that our baby would be born on the hill..but Paul and Porter had tons of fun together.
Paul made these awesome ‘stairs’ to make climbing up the hill much easier for them. Almost everyone at the park started using them. Go Paul!
This little guy has no fears. He just sat on the sled and went down every hill he could. Every time Paul pushed him down he would scream “Buzz Lightyear..to infinity and beyond” He was so cute!!
Paul discovered that his snow pants were extremely slippery and perfect for sliding down the hill..haha. It looked like so much fun. Here Paul is taking a break at the top of the hill before sliding down.
Paul made a huge snowball and Porter thought it was the coolest thing ever.
We had such a fun afternoon! I love my cute boys and I love the snow!!
2 comments:
What a fun family outing! I love that last picture of you and Paul. You guys are so cute! Porter is adorable!!! I can't believe him with no fear. He is too cute! The videos of them sledding are so fun. I can't believe Paul could go sledless! How fun!
So much fun! Portie's little voice sounds JUST like Paul's did at that age! That's crazy! That snowball was HUGE!!!!!
Post a Comment