We are already at week 32.. can you believe it? I cannot believe how fast time has flown. Before we know it the holidays will be over and this little guy will be here with us. We can’t wait. Our little man is SO INCREDIBLY BUSY! It’s like a big huge party going on in my tummy all the time. Sometimes I am worried that he never sleeps..haha. But I absolutely love it and it is so reassuring for me to feel him constantly moving. I love just sitting still, watching my belly move when he kicks and punches. I am just so amazed that this little guy is in there moving all around. Every time I eat or drink he starts kicking like crazy within like 2 minutes after I start. It makes me laugh every time. I know that they get a constant flow of food, so I wonder how he knows I am eating..but it is just about every time. Funny little kid.
All of my visits have been great so far. The last 3 weeks or so, our OB has said that I am measuring about 2 weeks ahead so I am excited about that. Hopefully we get him here a little early. At our last visit (31 weeks) we were told that he measures over 5 lbs. and is about 17 inches. That is already a pound bigger than Porter was at birth. That just blows me away. But I am so glad that he is growing so well.
We still haven’t been able to think of a name. Paul and I don’t even talk about it because we just can’t agree..haha. So hopefully one of us will have some inspiration soon and this little guy will have a name.
It is absolutely amazing to me how much you love your little babies before they are born. I just think of this little boy all of the time and am more than excited to meet him. Porter asks to kiss his baby brother all of the time and then kisses my tummy. It is so sweet and I know that he already feels a strong connection to him. Porter is going to be such a wonderful big brother. I can’t wait to see them together. I am so thankful for the chance that I have to be a Mother and for the blessing that is that I am able to be the Mother for a second time. I can’t believe he will be here so soon!! We can’t wait!!!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Week 32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you!! He sounds adorable with all that moving. He is coming to such a wonderful family. :)
Post a Comment