Last week, we went to the Annual ‘Light up the Night’ at the Gateway. It was a lot of fun. We were entertained by Jon Schmidt and One Voice Children's Choir. They did a fabulous job. We were able to see all of the lights at the Gateway light up for the holidays, we got to sing holiday carols and they had complimentary hot chocolate and cookies. The best part of the night was when they lit up the HUGE Gateway tree that had over 100,000 LED lights! Porter loved standing by the big fire pits that they had to keep everyone warm. And he was absolutely amazed by all of the Christmas lights. It definitely helped us to start feeling the Christmas spirit! I love this time of the year.
2 comments:
I love his hat!! That is adorable! Looks like fun, I love the gateway.
What a cute hat!!! Porter is so cute. I love all the pictures you take. That last one of him is so frame worthy (they all are, but I love that one!)
Post a Comment