We just cannot get enough of playing in the leaves this year. We have had so much fun!! And we have absolutely LOVED having our backyard to run and play in. It makes such a difference to open the back door, run outside and have lots of fenced in room for playing.
These next 4 pictures are my absolute favorite. This little boy just melts my heart everyday. Look how handsome and full of life this little guy is. What a beautiful smile he has. I love this little boy so much. He just makes me so happy.
Porter is such an independent little guy and always has to do what we are doing himself..with no help at all. I was raking the leaves and of course Porter wanted to as well. I think he actually did pretty well. He did it for a long time. I am so impressed by him.
No comments:
Post a Comment