Sunday, November 27, 2011

OUR NEW HOME

While Porter and I were in Norway, Paul was busy moving us into our new home in West Jordan.  What an awesome guy huh!  He is amazing and did such a great job.  Thank you so much to all of those who helped Paul move.  I can’t even imagine how it would have been if Paul had to do it all by himself.  Here is our home.  I still can’t believe that we are homeowners..how exciting is that?? Smile  We will post pictures of the inside as we get it more set up and decorated!!  We are loving our house so much.  It has been so nice having more room to move around in.  I love having a big backyard that is totally fenced in for Porter to run around in.  Our main bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub which has also been so nice.  I just can’t believe how blessed we are!  More pictures to come! Smile

ft1

bk4

dk1

bk1

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful!!! I love it! And that fenced in backyard is SO nice! Can't wait to see it! :)

Tracey said...

Wow Em! That backyard freakin' rocks!!...it's so big! ...so jealous! :) So excited for you guys, even though I totally miss you! Let's play soon!