I am so excited right now I could cry!! I just found out today that the First Presidency approval has just been granted for the first stake to be organized in Russia in Moscow on June 5th, 2011 under the direction of Elder Russell M. Nelson. I can't even tell you how happy I am for the Russian members and all of the missionaries who have served in Russia!!! I am so happy that this is finally happening for them. I can only imagine how happy my LDS friends in Russia are right now! YAY!
Ahhh. Very cool, dear. The Gospel of Jesus Christ ROCKS! I am so glad it's growing to those you love. That picture is beautiful, BTW. Is that the style of all of Russia's architecture?
2 comments:
Wow I had no idea! YAY! That is wonderful news!
Ahhh. Very cool, dear. The Gospel of Jesus Christ ROCKS! I am so glad it's growing to those you love. That picture is beautiful, BTW. Is that the style of all of Russia's architecture?
Post a Comment