Friday, May 6, 2011

Dyeing Easter Eggs

Dyeing Easter eggs with Porter was so much fun this year. It is his 3rd Easter, but the first one where he was old enough to know what was going on. HE LOVED IT! He could have dyed them all day if we would have let him. But I think his favorite part of all was putting the stickers on the eggs after they were all dry!! He just makes everything so much fun!! Here's the cute little boy and his eggs! He was so funny because he stuck a sticker on his nose and just started laughing. Then he stuck one on mine and Paul's nose too..haha! Silly little boy!!Here's handsome Paul playing with the egg dripper thing. Silly guy!!
Here's Porter and I putting stickers on the eggs. I think we did this for like 4 hours straight..haha!
And here's our eggs all finished!

No comments: