Thursday, May 19, 2011

Avenues Park

We lived up in the Avenues of Salt Lake City until we moved to Pleasant Grove when I was about 9 years old. We lived on 'C' Street, and just around the corner from our house was a cute little green and orange park. I remember spending many many many afternoons playing at that park. I have a lot of fun memories of that cute park. The other day, Porter and I met Paul for lunch during his lunch break. We decided to pack a lunch and headed over to that park. It was so much fun to go there, and especially fun to watch Porter enjoy the same park that I had loved so much as a kid.
The funny thing is it has been about 19 years since I have been there, and it seemed like NOTHING there had changed. It was a lot of fun to see it just the way I remembered it. It was a beautiful afternoon and we had a great time.

No comments: