Once we got to temple square the kids couldn't wait to take off and explore. What cuties. It was so much fun watching them and how excited they got about exploring everything. We had to watch them super well because they are all so fast and would just take off. Here's cute little Alexander. 
Natalia was smart and brought his leash. That would have been perfect for Porter. :)
Natalia is from the Ukraine and is just so much fun to hang out with. She has such a great sense of humor and I am excited to get to know her and little Alexander better.Here's little Porter




And here is sweet little Elsa.


I love seeing Porter and Elsa playing together. What cute little cousins. 


Dara, thank you so much for letting us spend the afternoon with you guys. I loved it! I think we need to make these little excursions downtown a weekly happening!! Love you guys so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment