Monday, May 23, 2011

Porter's 2 Year Old Pictures

We finally got little Porter's 2 year old pictures done..just a couple of months past his birthday! Karina did a great job! Porter is just the most handsome little guy ever. He melts my heart! I love how so much of his personality was captured in these pictures!!You have to look at the 2nd to bottom row of the ones where Porter is giving his crustries.. I started laughing when I saw those pictures..haha! My silly little Porter. I love my little boy so much!! Hope you enjoy the pictures! I can't wait to get some of them blown up and on my wall! :)









































3 comments:

Shirley said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!!! Is this the free photoshoot you guys got? The photographer is amazing! But Porter is so cute anyway, but I love how she captured his personality so well and his cute smile. I bet you will have to put them all up, how can you choose just one! :)

Cerra said...

The second to last is my favorite! These are all so great though. She did a really nice job.

Unknown said...

Aw, Emily!! I love them!! Porter is so, so, soo adorable (: That is so fun!! Haha, my favorite is his spy gun pose! That is awesome!
So cute!!