
Porter still had a lingering cough Easter morning, so we decided to keep him home with Paul from church one more Sunday to rest before my Mom's Easter Party that night. We dressed him in his cute Easter outfit that evening and headed to my Mom's house for the Easter Party. He was so adorable in his little outfit. 



Don't you think he is just the most handsome little guy you have ever seen? What a sweetheart. My Mom made a wonderful Easter dinner 
and we also celebrated my brother Teddy's birthday. We had such a great time.




We all met Teddy's girlfriend Paris for the first time that night. She is such a cute girl and her and Teddy make a super adorable couple.

And most of all on this Easter Sunday, I want you all to know how incredibly thankful I am for Christ and his atoning sacrifice for us. He gave all of us the greatest gift of love. He lay down his life for us that we might live with Him and our Heavenly Father again for all eternity with our families. I am incredibly grateful for him. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
1 comment:
I was just thinking how handsome Porter looked when you wrote... Isn't he so handsome!? He really is. You guys did so good! :) And he is just so cute. You are such a great mom, Emily!
Post a Comment