Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fun at Wheeler Farm

A couple of weeks ago, Porter and I invited our good friends Shirley and Ryan to Wheeler Farms with us. We had such a great time. It had been a couple of months since the last time that we got to hang out with them, and Shirley was due to give birth any day, so we were happy to squeeze in a play date. The boys were SO ADORABLE running around the farm together. This is the first play date where they interacted so well with eachother. They stayed by eachother the whole time. They were so cute to watch. It makes me wish that we lived closer to eachother so that we could see them more often.
Shirley was such a trooper driving down here and walking all around the farm for a couple of hours being 9 months pregnant. She didn't complain once!! (She gave birth last week to a beautiful baby boy and I can't wait to meet him). Here's some pictures from our fun day.


What a fun day!! Thanks so much Shirley and Ryan for driving all the way up to spend the afternoon with us. Hopefully we get to meet your sweet little baby and see you Ryan soon!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

These pictures are amazing! I know it's the hormones, but they are so cute together that I got teary eyed, lol. We had such a wonderful time and I can't wait until we can do it again! :)