HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!
I am proud to be an American and I am extremely grateful to all of the warriors that fight/fought to give me my freedom.


On the way back to our car, of course Porter found another little puddle to play in for a while!! He is so silly, and just LOVES puddles.





Porter had a lot of fun playing in Grandma's backyard!


Grandma gave Porter an icecream cone and he LOVED it!! It was so cute because he would take a lick and then share with Grandma and give her a lick. Then he would take a lick, and give Grandma another lick. He was so sharing! He then took the icecream cone everywhere he went. He got pretty sticky!
I am proud to be an American and I am extremely grateful to all of the warriors that fight/fought to give me my freedom.We had a wonderful Memorial Day!! We wanted to do something fun today, and decided to go to Hogle Zoo. Once we drove past though, it was so incredibly crowded and decided to save that for a different day. Instead we took Porter to play at Liberty Park (again..I know). I just LOVE it there!! The fountains were on, and Porter had a lot of fun playing with the water.
He didn't dare to go too close, but went close enough to get a little wet.
On the way back to our car, of course Porter found another little puddle to play in for a while!! He is so silly, and just LOVES puddles.

After Liberty Park, we headed to my Mom's house for a Memorial Day barbecue. It was fun to hang out with family and eat yummy food!! I love my family so much! My Mom is an incredibly griller and the hotdogs and hamburgers tasted DELICIOUS!! :) Thanks so mom for throwing such a wonderful barbecue!!



Grandma gave Porter an icecream cone and he LOVED it!! It was so cute because he would take a lick and then share with Grandma and give her a lick. Then he would take a lick, and give Grandma another lick. He was so sharing! He then took the icecream cone everywhere he went. He got pretty sticky!
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!
2 comments:
SO CUTE! Your pictures are amazing! Porter makes me smile every time I see his pictures. What a cutie pie! We need to go to liberty park and check that fountain out! I'm glad you guys had such a great day!
Paul, I like your new shirt.
Post a Comment