Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beautiful Baby Elsa

Look at this little girl, isn't she beautiful??? Last week, Paul and I went to visit our little niece Elsa. Paul's Mom babysat Porter so that we could go. Thanks Cheryl. Baby Elsa is growing up way too fast and she is just so adorable. She has the biggest beautiful dark blue eyes that I have ever seen. I think that she is such a wonderful combination of both Dara and Erik. It was so much fun watching her do all of her neat little tricks. When she was on her belly, she would lift her head clear up to look at everyone. She also rolled from her stomach to her back a couple of times. She is such a strong little baby. She also was so content. Even though I haven't been around her very much, she let me hold her and was so calm and would just look at you with her beautiful eyes. I just wanted to hold her the whole time. She also could be pretty fiesty too. It was so much fun watching Dara and Erik being parents. They are such awesome parents and we could tell that they are just so in love with their little baby girl. She has had to stay away from small children and big crowds of people because of her immune system from everything that happened when she was born, so Porter hasn't been able to meet her yet. In about 2 more weeks (when she is 2 months old), he will be able to meet her for the first time, and I am so excited to see how he reacts to his little cousin. I am so glad that he has a little cousin that is so close in age to him. I have a feeling that they will have a lot of fun together.
I love my little niece so much and am so excited to watch her grow. Holding my little niece and looking at these pictures is definitely making me baby hungry!!!

No comments: