Last week, Paul and I took Porter to get our passports done for our trip to Norway at the Salt Lake City post office. Afterwards, the weather was so beautiful that we took Porter to play at the 7 Canyons water feature at Liberty Park.
For those of you that don't know about it, 7 Canyons is a maze of water which starts at a small pool and ends at a water fountain. The pool is one foot deep and the "canyons" running out of it are only about three inches deep. 
The water is treated, so children can to play in it. If anyone needs a fun and free place to take their kids this summer, I HIGHLY recommend the 7 canyons. 
It is awesome and wasn't very crowded. Porter LOVED it (but then again, he just loves water)! He just splashed and played for the longest time. And he wasn't scared of the water one bit. I love summer!! :)
For those of you that don't know about it, 7 Canyons is a maze of water which starts at a small pool and ends at a water fountain. The pool is one foot deep and the "canyons" running out of it are only about three inches deep. 
It is awesome and wasn't very crowded. Porter LOVED it (but then again, he just loves water)! He just splashed and played for the longest time. And he wasn't scared of the water one bit. I love summer!! :)
2 comments:
How cool! I wish I lived closer so badly! I do want to do with you guys one time. Ryan is kind of unsure about the water so watching Porter would be so fun for him! AND I love his swimsuit! I swear he is such a stud!
Oh that's so cute!!! I didn't know that was the name of it. You are such a neat mom!
Post a Comment