Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I have the most amazing husband in the world!! :)

I just wanted to let you all know how incredibly thankful I am to my Heavenly Father for such a loving and kind husband!! He is truely the most amazing man in the world!! I honestly don't know what I have ever done to deserve such a wonderful man! I've been thinking about the hundreds and millions of things that I love about Paul. Here is a tiny list of 100 reasons why I love my husband!

1. He lets me call him by his pet names no matter who is around.
2. He plays with my hair when I cant sleep or when he knows that I am stressed.
3. He comes home and asks me how my day was. Not just so he can tell me how his was either.
4. Makes me laugh even if I’m having the worst day ever, sometimes by only saying one word.
5. He gets me flowers for no reason at all.
6. He is very affectionate.

7. He is very supportive
8. He is very giving.
9. He is very loving.
10.He let’s me love him with everything I have
11. He wakes up every day at 2:30 in the morning to go to work, and afterwards heads straight to school without EVER complaining!
12. I can be myself around him at all times and he still calls me “sexy” even when I haven't done my hair.
13. He makes it so easy to love him, I can laugh with him and we can be a pair of kids together.
14. He is extremely responsible and organized.
15. He gives the ABSOLUTE BEST hugs in the whole entire world and always makes me feel safe and protected!!
16. He sings to me constantly, making up the songs as he goes along and has the most beautiful voice.
17. He is extremely intelligent.
18. He is a very talented artist and poet. He writes amazing poetry for me all of the time.
19. He is a better father figure than any man I've ever known.
20. He has dreams and goals and is working towards them.
21. He is extremely knowledgeable about the church and has a very strong testimony.
22. He has a kindness for animals (especially cats) that I love and admire.
23. He is incredibly strong and good-looking.. tall, dark and handsome :)
24. He doesn't laugh at my random ideas and strange thoughts.
25. He has a wonderful gift for learning languages.
26. He has the most adorable smile and laugh...oh his adorable laugh!!!!
27. He is the best Wii nintendo player in the world! :)
28. He is such a handy man and can fix ANYTHING.
29. He gives the greatest massages and back scratches in the world!
30. He makes me feel smart, even though he is 1,000 times smarter.
31. He has an amazing sense of humor and can make anyone laugh at anytime.
32. He usually eats anything that I cook.
33. Is extremely patient with me and my mood swings.
34. Still tells me I am beautiful even with my big pregnant belly.
35. He makes the best spaghetti sauce in the whole entire world.
36. He is very athletic.
37. The way he looks at me from across the room when his eyes say more than words ever could 38. The way his hand always reaches for mine regardless of where we are -- in the car, in the grocery store, on the couch, in bed, he always holds my hand.
39. He makes me want to be a better person.
40. The way that he reaches for me in the middle of the night
41. His soft and gentle kiss and the way that he gives me kisses on the forehead.
42. He watches romantic movies with me.
43. He loves my family.
44. He always has the spirit with him
45. He loves my crazy red hair.

46. He sees himself so clearly and doesn't try and hide his faults.
47. He makes cute sounds when he sleeps
48. He is faithful.
49. He tells me he loves me OFTEN, and makes me feel like I am the most important thing in his life.
50. He has beautiful, beautiful, beautiful hands.
51. He is a genius with computers.
52. He is my best friend.
53. He respects me.
54. He is an excellent listener
55. He loves me without my makeup.
56. He never gives up on me.
57. He is simply irresistible.
58. He IS my better half.
59. He looks extremely sexy in jeans and a button down shirt.









60. He can finish my sentences…and somehow knows what I was going to say.
61. How he forgives me over and over when I do something wrong.
62. How is isn't afraid to speak his mind.
63. He is always completely honest and trustworthy.
64. He thinks I look cute in glasses.
65. He always smells sooo good.
66. He encourages me to become my best self but he’s happy with me the way I am now.

















67. He gets rid of spiders for me, even when they’re already dead and I’m still afraid of them
68. He didn't get mad when I got a $200 speeding ticket on our honeymoon.
69. His huge bowls of cold cereal.
70. How my body fits his body so well.
71. The many memories we’ve created together that I cherish and think about with fondness.
72. He’s a good driver.
73. He is a thoughtful, sensitive, and generous lover.
74. He is a wonderful uncle to our nieces and nephews.
75. He is truly a good person. He always tries to do what he thinks is right.
76. He's humble
78. Paul is very forgiving with the people that have wronged him.
79. He is always ready to hold me when I need it.
80. He always goes out of the way to help our families.
81. I love how he always patiently helps me find my everyday misplaced keys and cell phone
82. I love that he always includes me in all of his important decisions.
83. I love that he always calls me on the way home from work and school just to talk to me.
84. He is extremely careful and responsible with our money
85. I love that he accepts my faults
86. I love that I've found in him, the friend and the kind of love that I always dreamed of.
87. He rubs my belly and talks to our baby in utero
88. He is very laid back and easy to please
89. He totally gets my jokes. 90. How he loves the winter and playing in the snow, just like I do.
91. He loves just being with me, no matter what we are doing.
92. He has amazing baby blue eyes.
93. How his rosy cheaks puff up when he smiles
94. I love how he misses me even if I am gone shortly.
95. How he always is a gentleman and opens doors for me. Also whenever we go out to eat he always gets me my drinks and utensils.
96. I love how child like and silly he can be
97. I love that he is my soul mate
98. I love how unique and special he is









99. I love his dark gorgeous curly hair
100.I love that there are so many things to love about my husband that coming up with this list was so incredibly easy.
PAUL, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!! Thanks for being such a special husband and my best friend!!





4 comments:

Cerra said...

Wow! Paul is so lucky. Good job for making Emy happy, Paji!

Razzleberry said...

That was just beautiful! I'm so glad you are part of our family Emily! Paul is very, very lucky to be loved by someone like you!!!!

Love,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

It's true! I don't deserve you! :)

Anonymous said...

you are wonderfully fortunate