~TAG~
I am: Proud to be a Norwegian American
I am sad: That my husband is feeling so sick
I think: About traveling to Europe again way too much
I know: That Russia is an amazing country
I am: Extremely tired and have a headache
I want: It to snow so that I can go ice skating and skiing
I have: The most bestest husband in the whole world
I dislike: How hard it is to sleep when you are pregnant
I miss: My Norwegian family and my friends in Russia
I fear: The dark and heights
I feel: Extremely pregnant
I hear: My husband talking on the phone to his sister
I smell: Nothing, I'm sick and my nose is all stuffed up
I crave: Egg nog and celery sticks dipped in ranch
I cry: All the time now that I am pregnant.. even from watching some silly commerical on TV
I search: Almost everyday for keys that I misplace
I wonder: If my baby is a boy or a girl
I regret: Eating too much pizza for dinner
I wish: That is was Christmas
I love: My husband sooooooo much
I care: A lot about sleep
I always: Enjoy traveling
I worry: All the time about my baby
I am not: Very patient
I remember: The last time I was with my Grandpa before he died
I believe: That I am very lucky to live in a free country
I sing: Every morning in the shower
I don’t: Clean my house as much as I should
I argue: Over the stupidest things
I write: Down yummy recipes all the time
I win: Every time I play Monopoly if I play with the shoe
I lose: When I play Mario Kart with my husband
I listen: To Russian and Norwegian music
I don’t understand: Why it is still 80 degrees outside when it's almost the end of October
I can usually be found: Asleep in my bed
I need: A massage
I forget: Where I place my cell phone and car keys very easily
I saw this tag on Latu's blog and thought it would be fun to do. Everyone that reads this blog entry is now tagged! Have fun! :)
2 comments:
i already did it and tagged you so we're even now... :-)
This is really interesting to read from both Cerra and Emily, but it looks like way too much work - so it will not be finding its way to my blog!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment