MY 8 OBSESSIONS:
1. Travel-
Travel is my absolute #1 passion. I would honestly travel everyday the rest of my life if I could. There is something about different cultures and people, different lands, different languages, different foods, etc. that totally invigorates me. I have had the opportunity in my life to travel tons and have visited well over 20 countries. My longer experiences in travel include: spending 7 months in London, England in a study abroad program with BYU, 1 1/2 years total (4 times back and forth from Utah)teaching english to children ages 3-18 in and traveling around
Russia, and my 8th grade school year in Askim, Norway. My dream is to visit Italy and Africa.. SOMEDAY :-)
2. Soccer-
Soccer is the #1 best sport in the world, hands down. There is nothing like running around up and down a field with a soccerball. I could do it everyday, all day!!! I really miss being in High School where I played soccer about 5 hours everyday!
Soccer is the #1 best sport in the world, hands down. There is nothing like running around up and down a field with a soccerball. I could do it everyday, all day!!! I really miss being in High School where I played soccer about 5 hours everyday!3. Black Licorice-
I would honestly travel to Scandinavia and back just to get a bag of Scandinavian black licorice. I will honestly suck on a piece of licorice for 10 minutes or more just to savor the taste. There is nothing more tastey out there. YUUUMMMYY!!!
I would honestly travel to Scandinavia and back just to get a bag of Scandinavian black licorice. I will honestly suck on a piece of licorice for 10 minutes or more just to savor the taste. There is nothing more tastey out there. YUUUMMMYY!!!4. Christmas-
Christmas and the Christmas season is my favorite time of the year. I start counting down for Christmas in
February! :-) It is just such a cozy holiday full of love, joy, giving and sharing. I love having a time each year to remember Christ and his birth and how it brings families together. It just seems like everyone is a lot more happy and thoughtful during the Christmas season. ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO! :-)5. Sleeping-
If there is ever some free time in my day, you will almost always find me curled up in my bed fast asleep! I just LOVE sleep! I don't understand these people, like Paul, that can survive on like receiving 5 hours of sleep a night....give me 10 or more, and I'm happy!
If there is ever some free time in my day, you will almost always find me curled up in my bed fast asleep! I just LOVE sleep! I don't understand these people, like Paul, that can survive on like receiving 5 hours of sleep a night....give me 10 or more, and I'm happy!6. Running-
a lot of people call me crazy, but I LOVE running!! Whenever I am stressed out, I take off for a run, and I feel calm instantly. I especially love running in the rain! I have ran 1 half marathon(Provo River), and two full marathons (Salt Lake, and Ogden). I am planning on running the Top of Utah marathon next year.
a lot of people call me crazy, but I LOVE running!! Whenever I am stressed out, I take off for a run, and I feel calm instantly. I especially love running in the rain! I have ran 1 half marathon(Provo River), and two full marathons (Salt Lake, and Ogden). I am planning on running the Top of Utah marathon next year.7. Cooking-
I absolutely love trying new recipes and new cooking ideas. I'm not that great of a cook, but I have a lot of fun!! It's also a lot of fun to taste what creations you have made afterwards.
I absolutely love trying new recipes and new cooking ideas. I'm not that great of a cook, but I have a lot of fun!! It's also a lot of fun to taste what creations you have made afterwards.8. Taking surveys-
So ever since my friend Dave introduced me to the joys of taking surveys and getting paid for it, I have been very obsessed and always squeeze in time to take a couple of surveys daily. Hey.. why not.. it's easy and you get paid! :-)WOOHOO.. I am done and I tag: Cerra Hawkins, Haylee Skaggs, and Cheryl Rasband
1 comment:
Beautiful. I love to learn more about you. I really do, but aren't there more important things you should be blogging before a TAG!?!?! Like PJ!!!!!?????... I am waiting ever so (not) patiently to see what he looks like these days, his measurement, etc...
Post a Comment